Pivot Direct is an offshoot from Pivot Produce delivering mixed seasonal produce from 30+ farms small and large in Southern AZ & Sonora directly to households in Tucson, Az.
When restaurants shut down due to Covid-19, we pivoted our model of distributing farm fresh produce from restaurants to doorsteps. It was a huge success! Pivot Direct bagged over 20,000 bags of locally grown veggies, distributing them across the city to families regardless of income.
It seems like there are more options than ever for produce delivery, imperfect or otherwise, to your home. As we re-launch Pivot Direct we focus on what these large national companies do not; accessibility, community care, and supporting regional sustainable agriculture & small food businesses.
We’ve got new local partnerships and ideas inspired by you, so here’s to Pivot Direct 2.0 lets keep Arizona growing together!
Pivot Direct is Currently Sold Out
Join our WAITLIST by filling out this quick form HERE.
If you were hoping for home delivery
$20/wk for mixed bag of seasonal organic produce grown in South/Central Az & Northern Sonora!
Plus each week you can shop our "Add-On Store" where you can add coffee, bread, tortillas, hot sauce, salsa and so much more all from local purveyors!
Given the nature of our current pandemic, our sanitation procedures are intensified and we are staying up to date on any additional CDC recommendations.
Other options for Home Grocery Delivery
- Gallery of Food (Online Grocery with exclusively local products)
- Tucson Food Share (Free Groceries & Limited Home Delivery)
- South Tucson Co (Free grocery delivery - South Side)
- Tucson CSA (Pick up weekly produce box)
- Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona (Free Groceries & SNAP Farmers Markets)
- Forbes Meat Company (Local Meat, Local Butcher)
- Southwinds Farm CSA (Local Vegetables for Weekly Pick-up)